Chick-fil-A Culinary Team Member
To Feed People and Fill Hearts
To create and environment where team members feel cared for, want to work, and never want to leave
C - Character
A – Above and Beyond
R - Respect
E – Excellence
S - Stewardship
The Culinary Specialist will prepare Chick-fil-A’s beloved chicken sandwiches along with our signature Waffle Fries. The Evening Culinary Specialist will work with a team to deliver hot, fresh food with speed and accuracy. Teamwork and a commitment to food safety are at the core of the Culinary Specialist job.
An ideal candidate will be a hardworking, detail-oriented team player, that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Good attitude and great communications skills are a must!
- Full Time and Part Time available
- Must have availability from 5:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Ability to stand for an entire shift.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Good communication skills with team members and guests.
- Team oriented, adaptable, and dependable.
- Ability to work with ovens, fryers, and other kitchen equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work to ensure that all food is prepared in a safe manner.
- Follow all Chick-fil-A procedures for preparing food.
- Ensure that food is prepared correctly every time and the food safety procedures are followed.
- Keep work area clean and organized and follow all rules regarding food safety.
- Work safely around kitchen equipment, reporting any problems to a Kitchen Manager.
- Work to clean and close the store, preparing the kitchen for the next day.
- Health Insurance
- Sundays Off
- Employee Meal Discount
- Competitive Pay