To Feed People and Fill Hearts
To create and environment where team members feel cared for, want to work, and never want to leave
C - Character
A – Above and Beyond
R - Respect
E – Excellence
S - Stewardship
Chick-fil-A Lindle Rd is looking to expand our leadership team! We have been blessed with prosperity since our opening and it has increased exponentially throughout the pandemic. We are looking for a Hospitality Manager to join our leadership team. An ideal candidate will have 3+ years of hospitality experience, strong leadership and management skills, and a robust knowledge for food safety and sanitation.
- Lead a diverse team of 10-15 people per shift
- Maintaining speed and accuracy in the drive thru
- Holding the team accountable upholding all brand standards
- Work closely with the Chick-fil-A Directors and Team Members to maintain a smooth and unified shift.
- Maintain food safety and sanitation during the duration of your shift
- Scheduling the entire FOH team in an effective manner
- Partner with HR for all training and coaching opportunities
- 3+ years of hospitality experience
- Previous management experience
- Must be able to move and stand for an entire shift
- Good verbal and written skills
- Health Insurance
- Sundays Off
- Employee Meal Discount
- Competitive Pay
Competitive Compensation based on Experience.