To Feed People and Fill Hearts
To create and environment where team members feel cared for, want to work, and never want to leave
C - Character
A – Above and Beyond
R - Respect
E – Excellence
S - Stewardship
Want to help deliver a smile and remarkable food on our Chick-fil-A Delivery Team? Our Delivery Support Team has the potential to earn a consistent pay and has the opportunity to earn tips for some of their shift. This role includes supporting drivers in getting quality and delicious food ready while also having the opportunity to deliver meals by driving a car from our Chick-fil-A fleet.
COVID-19 has kept many people in their homes or businesses and our Delivery Team has the privilege to deliver Chick-fil-A to them! The Delivery Team is responsible to support operations to assemble the meals we deliver, ensure the cleanliness of the store and vehicles, and drive safely and present a professional dining experience outside of our restaurant.
Delivery Team Requirements
- Expected to Support the Restaurant Beyond Driving
- Delivery Team Members must be over 18 years of age.
- Delivery Team Members must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to let Chick-fil-A on Lindle Road obtain a 10-year driving history.
- Delivery Team Members must be able to use their phone as navigation and download our delivery app.
- We offer flexible shifts and our delivery service is available 7:45AM - 8:30PM, Monday - Saturday.
- Health Insurance
- Sundays Off
- Employee Meal Discount
- Competitive Pay