To Feed People and Fill Hearts
To create and environment where team members feel cared for, want to work, and never want to leave
C - Character
A – Above and Beyond
R - Respect
E – Excellence
S - Stewardship
The Prep Manager will be responsible for managing the production and inventory of prep items for the day and week. Managing day to day operations and ensuring weekly tasks are completed to set up the team for success. This position will be responsible for developing the Prep team.
- Have the ability to work and adapt in a fast paced changing environment.
- Task oriented with the ability to work individually or with a team.
- Ability to stand for the entire shift.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Have good communication skills with team members and guests.
- Team oriented, adaptable and dependable
- Ability to work with ovens, mixers, and food slicers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work to ensure that all food is prepared in a safe manner.
- Make sure food is presented in a way that appeals to the guest.
- Follow all Chick Fil-A procedures for preparing food.
- Keep work area clean and organized and follow all cleanliness rules regarding food safety
- Work safely around kitchen equipment, reporting any problem to the Kitchen Manager.
- Health Insurance
- Sundays Off
- Employee Meal Discount
- Competitive Pay