Culinary Operation Manager
To Feed People and Fill Hearts
To create and environment where team members feel cared for, want to work, and never want to leave
C - Character
A – Above and Beyond
R - Respect
E – Excellence
S - Stewardship
The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for leading a team that serves Chick-fil-A’s world class food. Apart from preparing food for our guests, the kitchen manager will also be responsible for food safety as well as cleanliness in the kitchen. An ideal candidate will have previous culinary experience as well as previous management experience.
- Must have 2-3 years of culinary experience
- Previous management experience required
- ServSafe Certified or willing to get certified within 2 months of hire.
- Must be able to move and stand for entire shift.
- Good verbal and written skills
- You will be responsible to lead and serve a team of 10-15 people per shift.
- You will be responsible for maintaining food safety during the duration of your shift.
- You will be responsible for maintaining speed and order accuracy in the kitchen.
- The Kitchen Manager will work closely with the Kitchen Director as well as the Front of House Manager and Drive Thru Manager to maintain a smooth unified shift.
- You will be required to uphold the standards set by Chickfil-A and Chick-fil-A Lindle Road
- Health Insurance
- Sundays Off
- Employee Meal Discount
- Competitive Pay